Saturday, September 3, 2011

Move over candles. Hello Scentsy!

Hi all :) I've been on this site for a little while just randomly posting because I knew I wanted a blog, but didn't really have anything very important to say. Not that you need to sound important on a blog, but I just really felt like all I was doing IS rambling! I finally found what I can start my blog off with and it's Scentsy!! I stumbled across a home business for myself and family and just thought I'd share it with you all :)

           http://jennyfer.scentsy.us/



Scentsy wickless candles! This is a really cool catalog of products where you can satisfy all of your scent craving needs! Let me show you some of the products that I have fallen in love with and maybe you'll do the same :)

Wickless candles and warmers! So many different varieties and choices you can pick from!

We have holiday warmers, decorative warmers, sports team warmers, kids and teen warmers, and so much more!

I know, I know, "What's so great about a tart warmer?" "I already have so many!"

Trust me, I have some already myself, haha. Thing is, with regular tart burners, you have to light those candles which are messy with the wax and makes the burner itself extremely hot! ouch! Plus, we are wickless so we warm wax we do not burn which means Scentsy Warmers do not use candles, so you won't have to mess with burning your fingers on hot wax or lighting those pesky lighters. Plus you save money by no longer having to buy all those pesky wick candles! Scentsy uses the heat of a simple 25watt light bulb to heat the scented wax to illuminate your living area with hours of soothing scents. Scentsy Warmers melt wax at a lower temperature so there is never any danger of burning children or pets. With dozens of colors and styles to choose from, there is a Scentsy Warmer to fit every decor and mood.

Her is some more of what Scentsy has to offer :)

    Multiple ways to scent your home!


Scent your lil' ones room!
Hoidays!

Scentsy for your car!



Replacement bulbs
Plus DIY!



Browse our catalog to see much, much more!
http://www.getascent.com/catalog/usa

I hope you all like what Scentsy has to offer, and remember, Scentsy is great for any occasion, young or old, man or woman. If you are interested in any Scentsy products, please, let me know. I will be happy to help you bring Scentsy into your home! :)

Her is how you may contact me:
http://jennyfer.scentsy.us/

http://www.facebook.com/groups/119467778154050/

jenniferhardy81@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment